So, I made a stupid meme. It's not like anybody would even think
of doing it, right?
I didn't think so.But, if you find yourself willing to fill out this meme, please:
A: Link back to this meme template.
B: Give me a link to your filled version (I would love to see what you've done!).The Questions:
1. Loads of memes have the "rant on about yourself" first question thingy. I figured I would follow the trend.
2. Another trend-following introduction thing. Boy, am I creative.
3. Anime is such a popular style of art, I figured it NEEDED to be in here somewhere. So, why not make it the first real
question of the meme?
4. Chibi is also really popular. That, and to balance out the pirate-ninja thing in the meme. XDDD
5. There are so many different styles to American cartoons, it's demented. Pick any; Fairly Oddparents, Rocko's Modern Life, Total Drama Island, whatever cartoon suits your fancy.
6. What's a meme without fanservice, I wonder?
7. I can't wait to see what kinds of drawings come up for this.
8. Let me clarify: I said "as realistically as you can.
" That means that it doesn't matter if the drawing looks like horse dung, just so long as you tried. Still, I expect to see a whole lot of spanking pictures coming up.
9. What? You don't think that furry/human/anthro is a style too? Psssh.
10. Canon art is canon art; use a reference for this one. I bet I'll see a lot of angsty OCs.
11. Pick a friend, an inspiring artist, or that one kid across the street who also has a DeviantART account. I'm sure they won't mind if you try out their style for one question on a meme.
12. This is the part where the character yells at me for putting them through all this trauma. Be sure to make the text NICE AND BIG. 8D
13. I'm pretty sure some ballet-dancing characters will be performing in this area too.People who did it! [link] [link] [link] [link] [link]